A leading Meteorology and Atmospheric Sciences magazine is now available on your iPad and iPhone. The Weather app brings you a stimulating, mixture of research articles, news, photographs, communications and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in this field:
– Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
– Download articles and issues for offline perusal
– Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
– Browse issues before you decide to download them
– Dynamic References show references in context
– Full screen figure and table viewer
– Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
– Share article abstract and link via email
– Share figures or tables via email
– Access your personal or institutional subscription to Weather on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
– No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
This is the official magazine of the Royal Meteorological Society. Weather seeks to keep the reader up-to-date with Society news and includes meeting and conference reports, a Readers’ Forum series and occasional Viewpoint articles. Photographs of weather events are an important feature of the journal and the Weather Image feature provides an opportunity to analyse a satellite image or photograph. Weather Log is a summary of the weather of each month by means of meteorological data and weather maps.
Weather has an impact factor of 0.638.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Weather can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $159.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Weather subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $159.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.