TRANSFUSION, the foremost publication in the world for new information regarding transfusion medicine, is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in transfusion research even faster:
– Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
– Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
– Download articles and issues for offline perusal
– Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
– Browse issues before you decide to download them
– Dynamic References show references in context
– Full screen figure and table viewer
– Share article abstract and link via email
– Share figures or tables via email
TRANSFUSION is AABB’s scholarly, peer-reviewed monthly journal, publishing on the latest technological advances, clinical research, and controversial issues related to transfusion medicine, cellular and gene therapies, and tissue transplantation. Each issue addresses topics such as clinical transfusion, immunology, genetics, cellular therapy, and hematology. In addition to a supplement containing Annual Meeting abstracts, other supplements focus on key conference proceedings and single-topic content not readily available elsewhere.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Transfusion can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $399.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Transfusion subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $399.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.