Today’s Quilter is the NEW magazine with a fresh take on traditional quilting, on sale every 4 weeks. With projects, features, techniques and news, each issue offers intermediate to experienced quilters 100 pages of beautiful, colourful and inspirational pages of everything they love.
At the heart of Today’s Quilter are projects, created by the most well-known and talented designers. Exquisitely photographed quilts start inspired creativity, while expert technical features ensure quilters are always improving their skills for stunning results.
Hours of reading pleasure in the form of the latest news from the world of quilting, events and shows to visit, in-depth designer profiles, explorations of the heritage behind the quilts, plus lots of chat and fun from the quilting community!
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 month – £2.99 – €3.99 – $3.99
• 1 year £44.99 – €59.99 – $59.99
Single issue price:
• £5.99 – €7.99 – $7.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email [email protected] or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.