Accelerate speed of service with Revel iPad Kitchen Display System (KDS) app. The Revel iPad POS communicates instantly with the Kitchen Display System and itemizes individual components of a customer’s order, allowing chefs to immediately start cooking and easily input order status.
QSR establishments using Revel iPad POS KDS report savings of an average 10-20 seconds per order, speeding up the time it takes to get food from the cooks to the customers. Multiple Revel KDS stations can be set up to run simultaneously—and tailored to suit your individual business needs.
Key Features of Revel Kitchen Display System:
– Order Accuracy: Drastically reduce the chance for human error by sending orders automatically to the kitchen.
– Faster Order Completion: Send orders to the kitchen in real-time as soon as they have been placed by the customer and inform the service team when an order is ready.
– No Maintenance Concern: Use iPads to communicate—and eliminate legacy paper printers and keyboard bump bars that can fail over time.
– Bump Capabilities: Change an order’s priority by moving it up to the front or back of the queue.
– Customized Views: Expedite view and kitchen view access on the Kitchen Display System.
– Order Routing: Send items to specific KDS stations where that dish is made in the kitchen.
– Order Status Tracking: Monitor the status of each order with an automatic time counter.
– All Day View: Revel lets cooks and chefs view an all day count of orders so they can efficiently prepare dishes ahead of time.
– Network Management: Connect and sync multiple terminals on the Revel secure network.
– Go Green: Forget paper waste! With a KDS, your kitchen flow would be 100% paperless.