My Cancer Pal is your complete resource for cancer treatment and management. Aimed to empower all cancer patients to take back control of their cancer journey.
Individuals, carers, families, friends and health professionals would all benefit from the resources and tools in My Cancer Pal.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
– All resources in one location
– Tools to help manage your systemic chemotherapy and radiotherapy side effects
– Keep track and manage your pain levels
– Keep track and manage your appointments and medications
– Regular carer updates available
– Information and resources on palliative care
– Information and resources on depression and anxiety
– Medically reliable and peer reviewed by a team of medical experts
Visit www.mycancerpal.com for more information
My Cancer Pal is a general information resource only. While we have exercised due care in ensuring the accuracy of material contained in My Cancer Pal, the information is made available on the acknowledgment and understanding that the information is not professional advice on your medical condition or any other medical matter. Nothing contained in My Cancer Pal should be used as medical advice or to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent cancer or any other medical condition. Nor should My Cancer Pal be used as a substitute for the advice of your health professional. We do not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage whatsoever incurred by use of or reliance on information accessed via My Cancer Pal