We provide inspirational teaching within a creative curriculum; that motivates every young person to enjoy their learning and achieve their full potential. We value and strive to ensure outstanding care, guidance and support. This is provided within an inclusive, stimulating and supportive community, based on mutual respect and trust. Our core purpose is to provide the highest quality personalised learning, support and care, in partnership with parents and carers and the wider community; to foster ambition, raise aspiration, ensure the highest achievement and help our students to make a positive contribution to society. We are centered around three interlinked strands of Literacy, Performance and Creativity; offering a broad and balanced curriculum within a fully inclusive ethos. We enjoy excellent support from parents/carers and the wider community where the reputation of our students is well deserved. We have strong links with St Peter’s Sixth Form College, a new purpose built sixth form for 650 students on Sunderland University campus, which we share with two other Sunderland schools in partnership with the City of Sunderland College, providing our students with excellent transition to Post 16 educational opportunities and beyond.
* Keep up to date with all the latest news and events
* Receive important updates as it happen with iOS push notifications.
* View our school timetable and other important times and dates
* Contact the school to report important issues.
* Add to your iOS contacts with our handy ‘Add to contacts’ button
* View all our key information in the palm of your hand