The official Lonely Planet magazine app is here! Now you can plan and share your vacation ideas – at home and on the go.
Designed exclusively with North American readers in mind, Lonely Planet Magazine offers fresh travel ideas, practical tips and advice, essential information and stunning photography. Every issue contains travel news and discoveries, inspiring photography and the stories behind them, trip ideas and recommendations, and more.
This winter’s issue features Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2016 destinations — a highly-anticipated, annual collection — and highlight destinations both close-to-home and overseas. Additional features include “5 spots to talk about right now” and “What to eat in Nashville.”
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING SUBSCRIPTIONS:
Some content in this application is available via an annual, auto-renewing subscription. This subscription can be purchased for $11.99 USD or an equivalent price in your region. Because this subscription is annual, and the magazine has quarterly editions, purchasing the auto-renewing subscription entitles you to four editions of the magazine per renewal period. Because this subscription auto-renews, you’ll be charged annually for this subscription on the anniversary of your original subscription date each year, unless you cancel. Because this subscription is managed by Apple through the App Store, all of the following are true:
* If you purchase the subscription, you’ll be charged via your iTunes Account after you confirm the purchase in the app
* Once you purchase the subscription, it will automatically renew on its anniversary date unless you cancel your subscription at least 24 hours prior to the renewal date.
* To cancel your subscription, please follow the instructions found at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039.
* Please note that this subscription is separate from any print subscription you may have with the Magazine.
* Please note that Lonely Planet is unable to cancel your subscription on your behalf — if you wish to cancel, you must do so by following the instructions found at the link listed above.
* Please note that canceling your subscription does not issue a partial refund for the subscription you’re currently using; it simply prevents future automatic renewals. Apple does not support partial refund of existing subscriptions, and therefore Lonely Planet is not able to offer them either.