Lian Violin, an intelligent app which can hear and understand strings voices.
Without any extra hardware, Lian Violin can hear and follow your practicing, and then output evaluation results. Currently it supports evaluation of pitch, rhythm.
【 Why this tool 】
Lian Violin makes your practicing more relaxed and pleasant.
– For student: get practice feedback in time, raise efficiency of practicing; with less difficulty students can persist the violin studying.
– For teacher: spend less time to correct student’s basic parts as pitch,rhythm,etc. so teach students more efficiently; get more knowledge about student’s practicing.
– For parents: no more pain of partner training; get more real data and stats about child’s practicing.
【 How to use 】
– Place your iPhone/iPad on the music stand.
– Find the sheet you want to practice. Play open strings1/2/3/4 (E,A,D,G) , then get to the starting point of one practice.
– Begin your practice. This app can recognize the playing voice. Meanwhile, the cursor on sheet will catch up with your voice.
– After the practice, the result tells score of the play, and tells how may fault pitch/rhythm notes of the practice.
【 Features 】
– Smart start: no need touch on device. Just playing starts one practice.
– Sheet following: during practicing the cursor follows the playing voice, and auto jumps to the right sheet position.
– Auto stop: no need any touch on device. If you want to stop practicing, just stop playing.
– Section practicing: can start practicing at any stat point, just need to click to set start point.
– Duplicated section: duplicated section of sheet is supported well. Can set if or not duplicated section will be played.
– The electronic sheets are input based on original books, so it can replace paper books.
– Totally free for downloading all sheet books.
– Updates will be done automatically if any sheet bug is fixed.
– More and more books will be added, and they will be free always.
Practice record and stats:
– Score is calculated for every practice.
– Detailed pitch/rhythm stats, and bias trends for every practice.
– Stats for overall practicing time.
【 Feedback 】
We expect your feedback eagerly!
– During usage, any question, idea or suggestion can be submit on “Me -> Help&Feedback -> Feedback” page.
– There is feedback button on the left-top side of sheet page. By clicking this you can report sheet error of any sheet, tag the position.
– Welcome to add WeChat friend of “LittleQvQ”. You will be added into discussion group.