A leading Policy journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone.
– Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
– Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
– Download articles and issues for offline perusal
– Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
– Browse issues before you decide to download them
– Dynamic References show references in context
– Full screen figure and table viewer
– Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
– Share article abstract and link via email
– Share figures or tables via email
– Access your personal or institutional subscription on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
– No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
This journal encompasses issues and practices in policy analysis and public management. Listed among the contributors are economists, public managers, and operations researchers. Featured regularly are book reviews and a department devoted to discussing ideas and issues of importance to practitioners, researchers, and academics.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Journal of Policy Analysis and Management can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (4 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $299.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Journal of Policy Analysis and Management subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $299.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.