About Influencer HUB
We’re not about short-term campaigns where brands pay a high cost to ‘dip in’ to external influencer networks. Instead, we grow an invite-only brand community of influencers, helping them convert into life-long brand advocates.
How it works
We build, manage and ‘house’ bespoke influencer communities for brands on the Influencer HUB platform.
We work with brands to identify their target influencers and populate the community on the brand’s behalf.
Each brand community has a dedicated community manager to foster an active and engaged brand community of influencers.
Engagement & Influence
With a high level of activity via the brand’s gig calendar, the brand community engages with their individual communities, resulting in heightened and ongoing brand exposure.
– Influencer HUB houses private hubs or communities that can interact with each other
– Hubs can be branded with different colours and logos by the hub manager to create a unique hub experience
– The news feed shows the latest content in a hub, either manually posted or created from completed gigs
– Hub managers can create gigs and specify requirements of fulfillment
– The gig calendar shows a calendar of open gigs that can be performed by influencers
– Influencers can create postings from gigs that then post out to various social media platforms
– Hubs and influencers have profile pages
– Influencer HUB’s help section is there to provide information to app users