evo India is devoted to the thrill of driving. From affordable hatchbacks to 300kmph supercars and from single-cylinder sports bikes to screaming superbikes, evo India aims to put the reader firmly behind the wheel and in the saddle to celebrate the motoring experience.
Launched in the UK in 1998, evo has grown to become arguably the world’s most respected automobile magazine for motoring enthusiasts. The 16 editions of evo around the globe focus on driving reviews and adventures, plus up-to-date news, opinion, technology, guides and group tests. Keeping pace with the changing needs of the motorist while remaining faithful to the mantra ‘The Thrill Of Driving’, evo punches above its weight in the hotly contested motoring magazine marketplace. evo’s core team of experienced writers, photographers and filmmakers produce award-winning content that is respected globally for its integrity and professionalism.
1. Three Month Subscription with 3 Issues – $3.99 or Rs.250
1. Six Month Subscription with 6 Issues – $6.99 or Rs.420
2. One Year Subscription with 12 Issues – $13.99 or Rs.850
Each Issue costs $1.99 or Rs.120
Number of Issues per month: 1
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
For any queries or feedback please email [email protected]