This is an APP for the British Society of Soil Science journal European Journal of Soil Science.
– Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
– Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
– Browse issues before you decide to download them
– Share article abstract and link via email
– Share figures or tables via email
The European Journal of Soil Science is an international journal for basic soil science research.
We publish novel findings either as original research papers or state-of-the-art reviews about this key resource which:
• further our understanding of chemical, physical and biological processes and their interactions which define and control soil function, development and distribution
• explain the detailed processes and mechanisms by which soils react to, and interact with, change imposed by the natural environment, or management
• develop novel approaches, techniques and methods to obtain new understanding of soils in relation to current and future demands for land-use policies, food/water security and ecosystem services etc.
• underpin the role that soils play in environmental issues including biodiversity, pollution and climate change
• contribute to interdisciplinary understanding and provide considered commentaries on these and other aspects of soil function within a wider, global context.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to European Journal of Soil Science can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (6 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $999.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. European Journal of Soil Science subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $999.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.