EDGE C App – next level projection
The EDGE C App is the interface of the EDGE C server.
You need the server to use the App.
The EDGE C App is an easy interface for Projection Mapping.
Illuminate, whatever you want. In a very easy way.
Visit www.light-instruments.de for more information!
Features of the App:
– use movies and pictures from your cam-roll or import media via iTunes
– use any video in the web via streaming (youtube, etc.)
– use our effect-presets to create atmospheres with fading colours
– place your media on any shape by using the integrated mask-function
– scale your media horizontally and vertically to make it fit perfectly to any shape
– create polygons with multiple corners; round shapes included of course!
– change hue, saturation, lightness and alpha-channels of a polygon
– work with PNG files and transparency to create impressive animations
– the EDGE C App saves the last scenario so just jump back into the last stage settings
– media is played in a loop
The EDGE C App is the interface of the EDGE C. Get to know the EDGE C:
The EDGE C is the advanced and easy to handle projection mapping tool of the next generation. The EDGE C is an independent computer unit mounted directly to the projector, providing you the illuminated area of the projector on your iPad via an integrated camera.
Here are some of the features of the EDGE C:
– improved hardware performance for playing more media files at the same time
– streaming (youtube, etc.): use videos in the web to place it on different surfaces and shapes
– real WYSIWYG work flow: with a patented process of automated recording of the illuminated area you will get the highest comfort of projection mapping
– multiple projector-control
Visit www.light-instruments.de/en/edge-c for more information!