Since its launch in 1989, British Wildlife has established its position as the leading natural history magazine in the UK, providing essential reading for enthusiast and professional naturalists and wildlife conservationists alike. No other publication offers such high-quality, authoritative, well-researched and accessible articles on such a wide range of subjects, enabling keen naturalists and wildlife conservationists to keep abreast of new discoveries and the latest trends.
Published bi-monthly, each issue has 76 information-packed pages of in-depth articles covering such diverse subjects as public access, bird conservation, the invasion of the Harlequin Ladybird, the protection of ancient woodlands, conserving rare plants, and the appearance of sharks in British waters. Regular columns include wildlife reports, conservation news, habitat management advice, the latest research and book reviews. Whether it’s the reintroduction of the short-haired bumblebee or life in a hedge, British Wildlife has it covered by expert columnists and illustrated with beautiful, full-colour images.
“If you want to know what’s really happening in the British Countryside, then a subscription to British Wildlife is a must.” Nick Baker
“British Wildlife is the pulsating heart of the UK nature conservation movement.” Matthew Oates
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
• ByPlace – a feature which can give you free content in certain geographical locations.
Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here: